At Cook Smarts, we believe in the power of teaching someone to fish. When you learn to cook, you not only learn how to feed yourself for a lifetime, but you also hold the skills and tools to care for yourself and your family. If you’ve been looking for a resource to learn how to cook, welcome to Cook Smarts 101 the Home Ec class you never got to take. Click on the links below to get started on your cooking journey, and remember to have fun!
- Building your pantry: Pantry essentials for every diet
- Building a functional kitchen: Essential cookware and tools
- Building blocks to cooking: Basics every home cook needs to know
- Our all-in-one produce prep guide: Easy fruit and vegetable prep, all in one place
- How to cook on a budget: Good meals don’t have to break the bank
- Basic cooking formulas: Ditch the recipes and learn these essential techniques
- Cooking infographics: We make cooking info fun with these colorful infographics