All press inquiries can be emailed to hello [at] cooksmarts [dot] com. We always love participating in articles about healthy eating, the importance of cooking, and reducing food waste.
Below are some of our press mentions:
Cook Smarts on The Today Show
Our meal plan service was recently featured on The Today Show, alongside other meal kit companies like Plated and HelloFresh.
- Today | Meal kit and menu services are trendy, but which one is right for you?
- Lifehacker | Voted #1 Meal Planning App on Lifehacker
- Architectural Digest | What—and How—to Eat During a Kitchen Reno (Beyond PB and J!)
- Oprah.com | Grocery shop in 34 minutes
- Washington Post | As summer winds down, time to dust off those meal-planning skills
- Buzzfeed | 25 Cheat Sheets That Make Cooking Healthier Less Of A Freaking Chore
- Philadelphia Inquirer | Healthful, home-cooked dinners made easier, with recipes and groceries delivered to your door
- Huffington Post Taste | How To Plan Meals And Make Your Life Easier
- Forbes | 6 Meal-Planning Hacks That Can Recalibrate Your Grocery Budget
- Mercury News | LinkedIn and Lynda Aim to Close a Skills Gap
- CNET | Tech Minute – Meals Made Easy
- Nxt-Chptr | Profile of Founder Jess Dang
- Huffington Post | The Simple Chart That’ll Turn Leftovers Into An Awesome New Meal