Spring into Dinner Instagram Photo Contest
Spring is here, but instead of spring cleaning, we are all about spring cooking! To encourage everyone to spring into the kitchen and start cooking, we are hosting our first ever contest.
And what better way to document your cooking adventures than with a photo? After all, we love food photos, and we enjoy seeing everyone’s photos of their home-cooked meals.
So let’s get those photos onto Instagram, where we can show off our amazing spring dinners!
For five days, we want to see your tastiest photos of Cook Smarts meals on Instagram. Here’s how:
- From Sunday, April 13th, through Thursday, April 17th, throw down in the kitchen and snap a photo of your Cook Smarts meals.
- For those who are new to Cook Smarts, you can sign up for a free account and choose a meal from three sample menus.
- If you are already a member, take your pick from our archives.
- Upload the photo to your Instagram account (make sure your Instagram feed is set to public, so that we can find your entry!) with hashtag #springintodinner and tag @cooksmarts, as well as the name of the dish.
- Post once or as many times as you like. One photo is one entry, and there is no limit to how many times you enter throughout the five days.
- A winner will be chosen daily through a random drawing. At the end of the five days, the photo entry with the most likes will win the grand prize.
Prize for 5 daily winners:
- 1 box of Naturebox snacks
- 3-month subscription to Cook Smarts
- $100 gift certificate to Whole Foods (We will boost this to a $200 gift certificate to Whole Foods for days with 100+ entries!)
Grand prize winner (awarded to the photo with the most likes!):
- 1-year subscription to Cook Smarts
- $200 gift certificate to Amazon.com
With that out of the way, let’s get ready to spring into dinner and get cooking!
Please help us spread the word: